Live keno as played in a casino or keno hall involves a live draw, in which large numbers of people wager on the same draw. It’s a much more sociable, slower game than video keno.
The keno games played in online casinos are all video keno, and as yet there’s no sign of any online casinos developing a live multi-player keno game.
UPDATE – iBINGO IS NOW CLOSED. AS FAR AS WE’RE AWARE THERE ARE NO SITES WITH MULTIPLAYER KENO ONLINE
However, you can play a version of live keno at iBingo. Their games are not exactly like casino keno, because there are none of the special cards you find in a casino. But it does have the social atmosphere and live draw of a casino.
- iBingo run 3 live keno rooms.
- The Keno games run 24 hours per day.
- As in a casino, all players receive the same calls.
- You can win up to $20,000!
- Each room has a different payout table.
- ‘Billy Keno’ games have more smaller prizes on the keno payout table
- ‘Mega Keno games have more larger prizes on the keno payout table
- You can play up to 5 ways (cards) per game.
- Keno is available on the no-download Flash games suite only.
- There are two versions of iBingo – a US$ site and a UK£ site.