Video Keno games allow you to play individually against the machine. Here are a few tips on how to play video keno at an arcade.
How to play Video Keno:
- Feed your coins or chips into the slot.
- The machine will ask you to indicate your chosen numbers.
- It then carries out a random ‘draw’, just as in the live game.
- It will then calculate your winnings for you and show them as a credit on the screen.
- You can choose to use your winnings to play further games or press the payout button to collect.
Why Play Video Keno?
Many people prefer Video Keno to the live multiplayer game because;
- The return rate on Video Keno is much higher. The odds of your numbers being drawn are still the same, but the payout schedule tends to be much more favourable. You can usually expect at least an 85% return rather than the 70% typically found in live Keno. Many online video keno games have an expected payback of well over 90%.
- Video games often allow smaller bets than the live version. Some have minimum bets as low as 5c a game.
- You can play at your own pace, so it makes for a faster game as you’re not waiting for other players to place their bets.
All the online casino Keno games are based on Video Keno. They offer all the advantages of a real Video Keno machine, plus you can set the game to play either Free or for Cash.
Find out more
The best way to learn how to play video keno is to try out some games: